Kangaroo Inn is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
What Information Do We Collect From You?
- Personal Information is collected by Kangaroo Inn to provide product or services to you.
- Information is collected from you to make it easier for you to use our services.
- Information collected can include names, contact details, including email address, date of birth, credit card information, travel details, gender as your health and special requirements if voluntarily provided by you.
What Purpose Is That Information Used For?
Personal information will exclusively be used for:
- the purpose for which it was collected or for a directly related purpose.
- the improvement of services to you.
- purposes permitted, required or authorised by or under law.
Occasionally Kangaroo Inn may mail or email information about itself and its related products. Should any recipient wish not to receive such information they can request not to do so by contacting Kangaroo Inn. In order not to receive email information this can be done by following the instructions, in the email, on how to unsubscribe.
To Whom Will The Information Be Disclosed To?
Personal information will not be disclosed to any third party not involved in fulfilling your booking or providing a service unless:
- the person concerned has consented to the disclosure, or
- the disclosure is permitted, required or authorised by or under law.
Is my information recorded accurately?
- Reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that personal information is relevant, accurate, and up to date.
Security of My Information
- Safeguards will be maintained to protect personal information against unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, use or disclosure and against accidental loss.
- Access to personal information is restricted to authorised Kangaroo Inn personnel only.
Correcting Information We have Collected About You
- On request, Kangaroo Inn will provide an individual with access to information held about them in a form or manner suitable to the individual’s reasonable needs. This information will be provided within a reasonable amount of time. Proof of ID is required before any information will be disclosed.
- Any corrections in relation to your hostel or travel bookings should be made to:
123 Murray Street
Perth WA 6000
Can we transfer your information out of Australia?
Personal information will only be transferred outside Australia:
- it is part of the booking and/or payment processing process. This may be undertaken by our third party booking channel partners or our merchant processing partners, or
- where it is for the benefit of the individual and the individual has given consent for this to be done, or
- to the individual concerned
Whom should you contact at Kangaroo Inn if you have a complaint?
Should you have a complain on how Kangaroo Inn administers your personal details you should contact in writing:
123 Murray Street
PERTH WA 6000